It’s considered an extreme sport to most, but at the basic level (if you’re a beginner), riding a dirt bike can be an excellent way to stay healthy and fit. Sure, you might get a little dirty while riding through the terrain of a course or through the woods, but the workout you receive could surprise you.
These are my wife’s top 10 reasons to let your husband buy a dirt bike. The first three were her top 3 reasons, the rest are in no particular order.
Top 10 Reasons to Let Your Husband Buy a Dirt Bike
- It makes him a better man. He gets to recharge and gives him something to be proud of. This translates over into other areas of his life.
- Keeps him in shape!
- It’s a great way for his to bond with the kids.
- It keeps him mentally sharp.
- He is less likely to be addicted to substances when he’s addicted to his dirt bike.
- He gets to get out and appreciate the beautiful earth we live in and see things most people will never see.
- It helps him with problem solving, because that IS a skill.
- Dirt Bikes keep him young.
- It’s a good stress reliever.
- It’s not as dangerous as you think.
Credit: Kyle Brothersen and Dirt Bike Channel